(VEDIO COURTESY: YOUTUBE)
Sarkar Rises Again !!!
by: HERRY CHHIBBER
Sarkar Rises Again !!!
by: HERRY CHHIBBER
Shraddha Kapoor seems to be on a biopic spree. The actor who is busy with Haseena: The Queen of Mumbai in which she is playing Dawood Ibrahim’s sister Haseena Parkar will also play India’s foremost badminton player, Saina Nehwal. The actor has confirmed that she is playing Saina in an upcoming biopic, which will be directed by Amol Gupte. He has reportedly been working on the film for a while now. The director has researched into Saina’s life and has now decided on Shraddha as the cinematic face of Saina. Speaking to ToI, Shraddha said, “Most girls have played badminton at some point in their lives in school. I feel so lucky to be playing Saina, who’s not just been the world’s No. 1 badminton player, but is also a youth icon. I can’t wait to start prepping for my role.”
Speaking to the daily, Saina said it was news to her. “I was aware of the film, yes, but I didn’t know about the casting. It’s great if Shraddha plays me because she is a very talented actress and very hardworking. I am sure she will do justice to the role. The best part is, she is a good friend as well. So it will be easier to teach her some badminton skills. A lot of people did tell me that we do look similar and I think that’s a huge compliment, because Shraddha is very good looking.”
Everybody is looking forward for the work done by her.
By: Shubham sharma
Finally after a long wait the trailer of SACHIN A BILLION DREAMS is out and is winning the hearts of the people since its release day. Everyone is excited about the movie and the movie will release on 26th may 2017.
By: Shubham Sharma
It’s been so long that we all have been asking for special treatments for girls over boys. Girls have been miss treated and have been taken for granted. Females are always seen weaker then males physically, mentally and in many other things. Females have been deprived of there rights because of this misconceptions. Females have been molested, raped, and have seen many worse scenarios because of the thinking that they are weak.
India is a country where there are 940 females per 1000 males. Ironically the girls family is the one which has to bear the pressure of dowry. Isn’t it funny?? It should be the girl who should ask for dowry if someone had to marry her. I’m not in favor of dowry but this thing strikes my mind whenever i think of the dowry system. Let’s just imagine for a while and think, there comes a time when it’s the girls family asking for dowry. The girl and her family visits the boys house and asks him questions like, do you know how to cook? How qualified are you? Will you work after marriage? The best part will be when the girl’s family asks for the dowry. Thinking about this thing makes me feel like the scenario had changed and girls have the real power. Not only this but imagine when a boy is walking on a street at night and girls standing around teases him and pass various comments like,”Hottness, Beauty , sexy, Blaah… Blaah” such things sounds good for girls but there will be no change in the society. But boys do need to understand the pain and humiliation girls go through. Even if you can imagine yourself in the place where we girls are, there can be a huge difference in the society. If thinking like this makes you feel weird then all you need to realise is its your call to respect girls and treat them well.
Girls don’t want to be treated special but they do deserve to feel what they have earned. Equality is all that matters. Boys have there plus points and girls have there own. It’s like a balance that we need to maintain. Somewhere boys can be good and somewhere girls. Only thing which is required is that you need to do your best be it you are a girl or a boy. It doesn’t mean what work you are doing, you can do anything and everything. Just give your 100% and the results will be in your favor for sure. Your gender will never be a barrier.
By -Sneha Sharma
1. This Khan not only has a spectacular body and excellent acting skills but he is also good with the racket and the ball. Yes, you read that right! Aamir was one-time state tennis Champion in the state of Maharashtra during his school days. In a interview with the Hindustan Times he also said that Roger Federer is his favorite tennis player.
2. Lagaan was a super-duper hit and till date the older generation knows Aamir by this movie but the hidden fact is that Aamir rejected the script of Lagaan 6 times. Then he found the 7th edit of the film quiet interesting so he himself decided to produce the movie.
3. So for all the bloggers out there, Aamir khan was the first bollywood Actor to start a blog of his own. He was active on his blog in the year 2009 but God knows why he quit updating about his real and reel life in this modern era of blogging.
4. Another fact which a very few people know is that Aamir hails from a family of freedom fighters. His great grand uncle was Maulana Abul Kalam Azad who was also nominated as India’s first Education Minister.
5. Aamir was once invited by the Madame Tassauds in London in the year 2007. But to everyone’s surprise he declined the offer stating that if people are fond of him they would rather watch his films than looking at him in the form of wax statues.
Team Popcrunchers wishes MR. PERFECTIONIST a very Happy Birthday.. Keep on inspiring the young generation. 😀
BY: Anshul Ahuja
The décor of this cafeteria will make Indians miss home with Bollywood posters adoring the wals.
The most interesting thing about this cafeteria is it’s special Menu prepared to welcome Shilpa Shetty which can make you dance. It is very surprising that Shilpa Shetty playlist replaced the food items. The name of dishes are inspired from Shilpa Shetty Kundra’s songs. It was a sweet gesture of Google to welcome Shilpa
The menu included dishes like Kadhai Chole Ke Dil Ka Karaar Lootne, a name clearly inspired by Shilpa’s song Dilwalo Ke Dil Ka Karaar Lootne. Then there is Barasja Ae Baadal Rice, named after Baras Ja Ae Baadal.
After such a great welcome Shilpa tweeted: “Googles cafeteria did a special menu on my songs. How cute is that..such a warm welcome.”
Shilpa Shetty also shared the picture of menu saying that- “Googles cafeteria did a special menu on my songs😬😅how cute is that..such a warm welcome.🙏 #swasthrahomastraho #digital #google #gratitude”
By: Tanushree Raina